Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Business
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution:
This platform is to offer consumers the possibility of settling disputes from the online contract out of court.
Our e-mail address for consumer complaints is:
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet store .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet store, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "to checkout
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders placed via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The indicated prices are final prices. In the sense of § 19 UStG no sales tax is levied and therefore not shown. Any shipping costs are added to this.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other types of payment on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity:
Within fourteen days you have the right to revoke the concluded contract without giving a reason. The revocation period begins as soon as you or a third person named by you, who is not the supplier, have received the goods.
If you want to assert your right of revocation, you must send your revocation request to
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
Here you can download the sample revocation form.
Consequences of the revocation
As soon as your revocation reaches us, we commit ourselves to refund all payments received, including shipping costs, within fourteen days (only costs exceeding the standard shipping offered by us are excluded). The fourteen-day refund period begins on the day we receive the letter of cancellation. The means of payment of the refund is identical to that used for the actual payment.
We reserve the right to refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us.
By making use of the right of withdrawal, you agree to return the goods in question within fourteen days from the day you informed us of your intention to return them. If the goods are dispatched before the deadline, this condition is considered to be fulfilled.
The direct costs of the return shipment must be borne by you.
§7 Cancellation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on workdays from 9:00 to 17:30 at
at your disposal.